Thursday, July 3, 2008

Recovered from flu~

sigh.. recently not feeling well again!! sianz.. flu flu flu and more flu!! hahas..
last 2 night was like hell to me! only feelin better today~

hahas.. finally energetic liaoz~ haa.. 1st day of recovery guess wat i did?
went tannin during my 3hour break today!! wahahas...
and i went back school with runnin shorts.. guess wat?!?
the malay classmates was like making fun of me bout my shorts lo..
sayin that its sexy bla bla bla!! was like oh my gosh la!!
so paiseh~ haa...

and today i did a meaninful thingy~ went to donate blood!! haa.. it was like after 4yrs since my last donation.. a total of 8 donation made~ haa!!

see how hyper i am!! str8 after recovery did so much of stuff!! haa.. ka la..
go back to my dramas liaoz~ cya.. and...
early gd nitez to all!!

No comments: